Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Treasuries and Other Things

Hi! It's been a few days since I've posted anything. Life gets busy sometimes, huh?

First, I would like to say I got a fun job at an antique/vintage/resale shop. It's tough but fun, and I'm really happy to have it. I need to learn how to negotiate on buying and selling though!

I hope to be moving into a new great apartment starting Saturday! I am very excited, time to pack! I'm also scared though... I haven't studied for my LSAT in ages, and it's in June! I want to do well and haven't worked towards it in a long time. I think once I'm moved in, I need to spend my free time not just on etsy, but on studying.

I have found some GREAT new things to list on etsy. I am VERY EXCITED, I just love loving what I sell!!

Ok! Some treasuries I've been in lately!











Aren't they all so wonderful? I've been so busy, I feel bad I haven't posted them before now! I want to click, comment, tweet and blog them all when they happen! Etsy really is a full time job =]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for listing my treasury in your list!
    Dianne
    YONKS

    ReplyDelete