Monday, May 2, 2011

First post on a team blog

Hi everyone!

I am sorry I have been gone for a while. I have been busy with moving, working, and studying for the LSAT. I have also been neglecting my poor etsy! This will all change soon. I'm going to set up myself a schedule so I can get my etsy and blog back up and running at full speed.

I wanted to let you all know that I am part of an amazing team on etsy called Vintage Etsy Society Street Team (vesties), and they have a blog as well! I signed up a month ago as a volunteer once a month contributor/author... How nerve wracking! I posted my first post on it the Thursday before Easter, and it was a lot of fun! I'm really happy to be part of something so fun and amazing.

I wanted to post the link of my blog post for the vesties blog here. Please click here to check out my post!

Keep posted, for I'll be updating a lot more often from now one =]

No comments:

Post a Comment