Sunday, March 13, 2011

Vintage Green Lamp Shade

My Mom has an endless amount of stuff. I am not kidding when I say I go shopping in her room, she has an office for her craft and office supplies, and she has a room where she keeps all of her mosaic matieral, supplies and where she works on mosaics.

What I'm trying to say is, it is great! I love to shop at my Mother's! I always find great craft supplies and vintage things! She has been collecting this stuff for years, my whole life, and now I love it all! She is going to get all of her pottery, china etc together this spring and do a big tag sale. I'm helping but first I am going to pick what I want.



I found this vintage frosted green lamp shade in one of her many piles. It has a few tiny chips but other than that it is in great condition! These are worth a lot these days and I though I would try selling it!

I think it would be great as a bird feeder/bath for the spring/summer. It is such a refreshing color. Doesn't it look so delicate and bright in front of the window? It really pops.
Also, the top of it has a nice simple yet intricate floral design that I really like. As usual, you can go to my etsy shop if you're interested, just click here

Have a great day everyone!

-
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment