Friday, December 28, 2012

New blog for writing

Hi!
I don't know how many of you are still out there, reading this occasionally. I know I haven't bee dedicated to keeping it posted so I don't blame anyone for not be dedicated to reading it.

However, if you're there, reading this, I wouldn't mind if you checked out my new blog I started for my writing. My dream is to be an author and I'm working on a few different avenues to keep me going. I want to write a little every day, I want to keep my imagination going, flowing and wild.

I would love insight, comments and suggestions, tell me about your life and opinions when it comes to writing. Do you love it or hate it? Have you been published? What is it like? Let's get talking:

http://houseofasheroo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment