Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hello Again!

Hi Everyone!

I know I have not been active on Etsy for a long time, and even a longer time on here. I am hoping to change all that, right now!

I have posted five new things on Etsy today (one sold already, though I think the buyer is going to attempt to resell it for three times the price. Still making mistakes and learning!), getting back into the swing of things! It's great, once I started posting again, I remembered why I loved it.

For the past few months I have been quite busy, in some ways at least. I stopped looking for a "real" job and worked on my novel. At 67 thousand words, I finished and sent it to an editor! It is in the process of being heavily edited and on its way to better and brighter things! I am very excited by it all.

Now, I wish to get back into another thing I loved. Etsy. One day, I want to do both consistantly and well. Making a living, perhaps?

To start things off, I would like to show you one of my favorite things I've acquired lately, and have listed today.

A pink with jadite green accents, rolling pin!



How are all of you?

--
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment