Sunday, August 28, 2011

Big Sale!

Hi everyone!

I know it's been a while, and I have some things to show you! I bought a wood bird cage that I repainted and it is SO cute! And I have some amazing finds I need to take pictures of.

I went to a place called Painting with a Twist with my mom, and now have a Dusk at the Pier painting hanging on my wall that I did...

But what I really want to say is, almost my entire shop is on sale! Big discounts too! I am hoping to encourage some buying so that I have a little extra money when I go to England. Not just to have fun with, but because my husband and I will have two weeks of unpaid time, while spending money in England, and having to pay all our bills. When we come back, my husband's brother is coming with us, and we'll be taking care of him while he's here. We're going to be quite strapped for money!


If you could help me by spreading the word, I would greatly appreciate it! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

--
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment