Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Sale Staring Today!

I have some items on sale, starting today! Great deals, check them out.

First up for sale is an aqua pyrex mixing bowl. On sale for $10

Here we have a lovely pale pink vintage plastic sewing box, hinged lid, rope handles, and a plastic tray that fits inside. It is now $25

Three milk glass hobnail bowls, lovely and in great condition. Great to use for all sorts of things. $21

I love this set, creamer and sugar of an aqua blue milk glass, deep pressed glass. It's very heavy and very gorgeous. I'm actually surprised it's still around. I lowered the price to $65

Four pink ruffle/crinoline Hazel Atlas dinner plates. Oh these are so girly and pretty! They would look great for an Easter dinner, or on display for whatever reason. You can buy the set of four for $40.


Click the pictures to go to the etsy page! Thanks for looking everyone.

Can you believe, right this very moment, it is SNOWING outside. That's right, I have a spring sale going on, and it's snowing. In order to cheer myself, I've started decorating for Easter/spring. I'm doing a combination of new, vintage, and handmade for my decorations. I'm pretty low on Easter things, guess I have to go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment