Monday, April 4, 2011

Slow Times

My sale has not been going well. I reduced the price on certain items a pretty fair amount! I was really hoping to start selling things again. It's been really slow for almost 2 weeks, as in, I haven't sold ANYTHING. It makes me sad.

I've been reading on etsy a bit, and I understand there are slow times, and this time of year is iconic for being slow, but people are still selling! People are still selling every day, and I haven't sold...

So, go check out my sale? Take a look, pass it on?

In other news, I've been working on my Easter display, yay pretty pastels and spring colors! I like decorating. I'll be taking and posting all sorts of pictures soon. Hope you all like pictures!

2 comments:

  1. It kind of goes in spurts here as well.. and Ive gone weeks without sales also. You cant figure. Just keep positive, move stuff around your shop, change some tags etc.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice! I'll make sure to keep my shop spruced and refresh tags. It's nice to know I'm not alone.

    By the way, I am LOVING your blog =]

    ReplyDelete